From March 1, 2017, all manuscripts submitted to Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment are assumed to be submitted under the Open Access publishing model. Under this publishing model, when a paper is accepted for publication, authors are required to pay an Article Processing Charges. There is no submission charge as such, but only the publication processing fee after the paper is accepted for publication. There are no additional charges based on color, length, figures, or other elements. Payment of this charge allows Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment to recover its editorial and production costs.
The publication fee details are as follows:
Article Processing Charges (USD)
| Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment (JCMT)|
The following special discounts are offered to authors and editorial board members:
- Editorial Board Members of Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment are allowed TWO free publications annually. Subsequent submissions from Editorial Board Members are published at 50% discount of the standard publication fee.
- Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment provides an automatic waiver of Article Processing Charges to high quality research articles or reviews.
We offer waivers to authors based in any of the following countries, which were classified by the World Bank
as low income countries or lower middle countries.
- Low income countries. Authors resident in these countries may apply to receive up to a 100% waiver of the standard publication processing fee;
- Lower middle income. Authors resident in these countries may apply to receive a 50% waiver of the standard publication processing fee.
If you are living in a developing country and need to apply for a waiver please email us email@example.com
with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details
- Reason for applying for a waiver
- Title of your paper
- Country of residence of any co-authors.