1. Francesca Malentacchi Clinical Experimental and Biomedical Sciences, University of Florence, Florence, Italy.
2. Ciro Comparetto Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology, City Hospital, Italy.
3. Stefan Bossmann Kansas State University, Manhattan, USA.
4. Jian-Ping Wang Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA.
5. Gerhard Hamilton Vascular Surgery, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
6. Massimo Cristofanilli Department of Medicine-Hematology and Oncology, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, USA.
7. Gerard J Davis Abbott Diagnostics Division, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park, USA.
8. Danilo Tagle National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, USA.
9. Christine Happel HIV and AIDS Malignancy Branch, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Maryland, USA.
10. Masakazu Toi Department of Breast Surgery, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto, Japan.
11. Katharina Pachmann Medizinisches Labor Pachmann, SIMFO GmbH, Kurpromenade, Germany.
12. Mohammad Amin Kerachian Cancer Genetics Research Unit, Reza Radiotherapy and Oncology Center, Mashhad, Iran, Medical Genetics Research Center, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran, Department of Medical Genetics, Faculty of Medicine, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Mashhad, Iran.
The list is arranged in no particular order and being updated.
Articles of special issue are free of charge for article processing.
For Author Instructions, please refer to http://jcmtjournal.com/pages/view/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=jcmt&SpecialIssueId=355
Submission Deadline: 31 May 2020
Contacts: Elaine Gao, managing editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivory Ma, assistant editor, email@example.com