The journal focuses on cancer metastasis and treatment, including the initiation, development, progression, metastasis, and treatment of neoplastic diseases. The coverage includes basic, translational and clinical studies related to cancer cell biology, genomics, precision medicine, medical oncology, radiation therapy and radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery, hematology, neuro-oncology, etc. Articles in the following areas are especially welcome:
- Basic research on cancer initiation and progression, focusing on molecular biology, cell biology, and genetics;
- Mechanisms of metastasis and its prevention and control;
- Basic and clinical research on cancer therapeutics, including primary and metastatic tumors;
- Improved methods for medical, radiological, and/or surgical treatment of metastatic tumors (immunotherapy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biological therapy, operative treatment, interventional therapy, etc.);
- Observational/epidemiological studies focusing on environmental and behavioral factors that modify the risk of cancer progression and metastasis and gene/environment interactions;
- Primary and secondary prevention studies.
JCMT publishes high-quality Original Articles, Reviews, Case Reports, Commentaries, Letters to Editor, etc.
All articles published by JCMT
are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately from the date of publication. Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
(CC BY). The CC BY allows for maximum dissemination and re-use of open access materials and is preferred by many research funding bodies. Under this license users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit) and remix (adapt) the contribution for any purposes, even commercially, provided that the users appropriately acknowledge the original authors and the source.
Authors retain the copyright of their works as well as the rights to make certain uses of the works.
For more information about the editorial team, please refer to Editorial Board
Journal Information and Statistics
Launch date: April 15, 2015
Publication model: Open access
ISSN 2454-2857 (Online), ISSN 2394-4722 (Print)
Digital archive: Portico
Frequency: Continuously published
Average time from submission to first decision: 45 days
Average time from acceptance to online publication: 20 days
All articles published in JCMT are included in:
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
Please visit the Contact Us
for details about different queries.