About Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment
Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment (Print ISSN:2394-4722; Online ISSN:2454-2857) is a peer-reviewed online journal. The inaugural issue of JCMT was formally published on April 15, 2015. Thus far, more than 110 high-quality articles have been successfully published via a rigorous peer review. To meet the rapid development of the journal and serve further researchers in the field of cancer metastasis and treatment, the journal has been improved as a continuously published journal, following its initial publication in April 2015 as a quarterly. Currently, the journal is indexed by CAS, EBSCO, Google Scholar, JournalTOCs, JournalGuide, Eurasian Scientific Journal Index, Root Indexing, CNKI, Wanfang Data, DRJI, Open J-Gate, SHERPA/RoMEO and ResearchBib.
Aims and Scope
JCMT publishes high-quality original articles,authoritative reviews, case reports, commentaries, research highlights, and letters to the editor.
The journal focuses on cancer metastasis and treatment, including the initiation, development, progression, metastasis, and treatment of neoplastic diseases. The coverage includes basic, translational and clinical studies related to cancer cell biology, genomics, precision medicine, medical oncology, radiation therapy and radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery, hematology, neuro-oncology, etc. Articles in the following areas are especially welcome:
1. Basic research on cancer initiation and progression, focusing on molecular biology, cell biology, and genetics;
2. Mechanisms of metastasis and its prevention and control;
3. Basic and clinical research on cancer therapeutics, including primary and metastatic tumors;
4. Improved methods for medical; radiological; and/or surgical treatment of metastatic tumors (immunotherapy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biological therapy, operative treatment, interventional therapy, etc.).
5. Observational/epidemiological studies focused on environmental and behavioral factors that modify the risk of cancer progression and metastasis and gene/environment interactions;
6. Primary and secondary prevention studies.
Why Publish in Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment
1. Open access to all published articles free of charge.
2. Rapid publication.
3. Rigorous and impartial peer review.
4. Accessible to a global readership.
5. Promotion of published articles in various channels worldwide.
Open Access Statement
Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment
is committed to open access for academic work. All of Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment
’s articles are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There is no charge for readers to read, subscribe, copy, print, and download.Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment
also operates under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License
that allows others to remix, transform, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as the author is credited and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
All articles published in Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment are included in:
Eurasian Scientific Journal Index
Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
All of Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment’s articles are archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals.